Based on the Roland System 700 state variable filter module. Lowpass, bandpass and highpass outputs.
A big part of the sound of the State 700 is the way in which resonance is reduced as the audio inputs are driven harder. It won’t self oscillate with a hot audio input, throttle back a little and you’ll get squelchy ear bleeding resonances!
PCBs/panels as well as completed modules are now available for Meth Amp. Click the link for more info:
Waverider VCDO MkII (DIY) and Continuum Phaser II (DIY) are now in stock and shipping. Both are now skiff-friendly tasty PCB sandwiches! Check them out in the DIY section!
I’m excited to announce that these three modules are in stock and available as PCB/panel combos for DIYers. Please bear with me while I get the build docs done, which should be online within a couple of days from today.
Four new modules are due to be released as completed modules and DIY projects this month:
Multipoles: passive multiples with LEDs to show +ve and -ve going signals
Ultra Wave: fully pimped out Wave Runner LFO with CV of everything.
System X S/H Noise: Roland 100M sample/hold and noise, with additional CV mixer and gated lag.
Raging Bull: Moog Taurus MkI VCF/VCA clone.
Trans Europa is a CV processor/generator module powered by Electric Druid code exclusive to Frequency Central, with a number of unique features:
• Octave switching over 9 octaves
• Voltage controlled octave switching, CV input is bipolar +/-5V
• Semitone transposition over 1 octave
• Voltage controlled semitone transposition, CV input is bipolar +/-5V
• 8 Modes (see below)
• Glide feature, which can be applied either manually or by external gate.
• CV thru, you can patch a 1V/oct voltage source in Trans Europa’s Input, it will be replicated at the Output, with the benefit that all Trans Europa’s features can be applied.