Waverider VCDO MkII (DIY) and Continuum Phaser II (DIY) are now in stock and shipping. Both are now skiff-friendly tasty PCB sandwiches! Check them out in the DIY section!
I’m excited to announce that these three modules are in stock and available as PCB/panel combos for DIYers. Please bear with me while I get the build docs done, which should be online within a couple of days from today.
Four new modules are due to be released as completed modules and DIY projects this month:
Multipoles: passive multiples with LEDs to show +ve and -ve going signals
Ultra Wave: fully pimped out Wave Runner LFO with CV of everything.
System X S/H Noise: Roland 100M sample/hold and noise, with additional CV mixer and gated lag.
Raging Bull: Moog Taurus MkI VCF/VCA clone.
Trans Europa is a CV processor/generator module powered by Electric Druid code exclusive to Frequency Central, with a number of unique features:
• Octave switching over 9 octaves
• Voltage controlled octave switching, CV input is bipolar +/-5V
• Semitone transposition over 1 octave
• Voltage controlled semitone transposition, CV input is bipolar +/-5V
• 8 Modes (see below)
• Glide feature, which can be applied either manually or by external gate.
• CV thru, you can patch a 1V/oct voltage source in Trans Europa’s Input, it will be replicated at the Output, with the benefit that all Trans Europa’s features can be applied.
New Yorkers today woke up to the opportunity to check out FC modules in the flesh with our new and exclusive East Coast distributor MeMe Antenna!
…and available for immediate shipping. I’m busy writing the build docs as we speak.
Wave Runner: PCB £12 GBP; 4 HP panel £12 GBP; PIC £8 GBP.
Loop/Env Generator: PCB £15 GBP; 10HP panel £15 GBP; PIC £5 GBP
FC modules now available at Escape From Noise in Sweden and Perfect Circuit Audio in CA, USA: